EFFECTIVE July 14, 2021
In accordance with the General data protection Regulation (“GDPR”) and the local laws in force in Mauritius (data protection act 2017), this privacy notice gives you information about how ninadelsol.com collects, uses , protects, preserves, shares and deletes (collectively referred to as “treat” or “processing” in this privacy notice) your personal data. We also provide information on how to contact us in order to exercise your rights under local law
In the event of non-acceptance of the conditions stipulated in this agreement, the user must waive access to the services offered by the site
En visitant ninadelsol.com, vous achèterez des produits de Nina Del Sol Ltd. et vos informations seront traitées par les opérateurs de ce site. Si vous souhaitez vous abonner à notre newsletter en soumettant vos informations sur ce site Web, ou rester informé des derniers développements de Nina Del Sol, vous pouvez être contacté par Nina Del Sol Ltd.
Carine Tranquille is Director of Nina Del Sol Ltd. and the operator of the ninadelsol.com site.
Email : [email protected]
- Identity information – this is the information we use to ensure that you are who you say you are. This includes name[first name, last name, initials], date of birth, e-mail address, unique consumer number, pseudonym, password, social network IDs and device fingerprint.
- Community Information – this is the information we use to ensure that you get the most out of the community, such as registering and attending events. This includes, for example, your images, videos, nickname, team, interests and preferences, comments, rankings, event participation, groups you have joined.
- Contact Information – this is the information we use to contact you to send you your products purchased on ninadelsol.com, to provide you with promotional information, to share Nina Del Sol news with you and to respond to your questions and concerns. This includes, for example, phone number, delivery and billing address, email address, email address, email ID, name on social networks.
- Social Network Information – this is the information we use to get to know you better, to build a better relationship with you as a ninadelsol.com customer, to find products that you like and to focus our marketing efforts on messages that you find useful and interesting (based on your online behavior) as well as to optimize your interactions on social networks with Nina Del Sol and other members of the Nina Del Sol community. This includes all information on social networks that is publicly available, such as[but not limited to]: your use of social networks, your interactions and publications on social networks, your “likes” and other reactions, your connections on social networks, your photos. This information is transmitted to us by social networks (e. g. Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, etc.) directly or indirectly by agencies with which we have agreements.
- Location information – this is the information we use to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant information based on your location. This includes, for example, your place of residence, your current connection location[IP address], your GPS data.
- Device information – this is the information we use to secure our network and improve our services and performance. This includes, for example: the IP address, date and time of the visit, duration of the visit to our website, the referring URL (if you came to our website via another site or an advertisement), the pages you visited on our website, the type of browser you are using, the type of device you are using, the versions, the operating system.
- Information about your size – this is the information we use to ensure that the items fit you perfectly. This includes, for example: size, garment size, height, height, weight, waist circumference, chest circumference, hip circumference, crotch length, morphology, heel-toe measurement.
- Purchase information – this is the information we use to process your order. This includes, for example: your shopping cart, payment information (payment type), payment risk profile, delivery details, delivery and billing address, order number, purchase history with ninadelsol.com.
- Correspondence – this is the information we use for quality control purposes and to ensure that we meet your requests or legal requirements. This includes, for example: recording your calls to our customer service centre, notes on your feedback, related reminders, electronic and postal correspondence with Nina Del Sol Ltd staff.
- Profile/Behavioural Information – this is the information we use to ensure that we only share information relevant to you, that we provide the best deals and offers from ninadelsol.com. that may be of interest to you and to optimize your experience as a ninadelsol.com member in our online and offline communities. This includes, for example: your purchase history, your wish list, your browsing behavior, your browsing preferences, your purchasing preferences.
Location information – this is the information we use to ensure that we provide you with the most relevant information based on your location. This includes, for example: your place of residence, your current connection location[IP address], your GPS data.
Device information – this is the information we use to secure our network and improve our services and performance. This includes, for example: IP address, date and time of the visit, duration of the visit on our website, the referring URL (if you have arrived on our site through another site or advertisement), the pages you have visited on our site, the type of browser you are using, the type of device you are using, the versions, the operating system.
Preferred Information – this is the information we use to ensure that you have the best ninadelsol.com experience for each of our interactions. This includes for example: preferred language, wish list, preferred delivery address, browser preference, our correspondence with you, your evaluations of order on ninadelsol.com
We use your personal data for the following purposes:
To sell you our products and services – We use your personal data to process your order, ensure that we receive your payment, comply with the requirements of our General Terms and Conditions (to sell you the products), deliver the products you have ordered, exchange the products if applicable and refund you if necessary.
To inform you about our products and services – We use your personal data to send you alerts and updates about our products and services based on your preferences, interests, participation and communities. When you purchase our products, we contact you without your separate consent to provide you with information about our products and services (Service e-mails). This is considered to be our “legitimate business interest” to ensure that our business continues to flourish.
To store your personal data – We will store your personal data until you ask us to delete it.
To execute, improve and manage our products and services – We take technical measures and appropriate organisational measures to protect personal data against accidental, unlawful destruction, accidental loss or alteration, unauthorised use, disclosure or access, in particular where their processing involves the transmission of data, and against all other unlawful forms of processing and abuse.
In order to be a socially responsible company, we may be required to share your data with the following types of entities (as permitted and required by law) :
Authorities and law enforcement – Government authorities and/or law enforcement officials, if required for the purposes identified in this notice, if mandated by law or if required for the legal protection of our legitimate interests in accordance with applicable laws.
Your consent – When you register, purchase products, participate in our communities or create an account, you consent to our use of the personal data you provide for the purposes we have identified in this Notice. We keep in mind that we have your permission to use your personal data in a particular way. This includes, for example, your consent to receive marketing communications, your consent to share your data with third parties, your consent to transfer your data to a different location.
Contractual Obligations – We will process and use your personal data to fulfill our contractual obligations to provide you with the products and services you request.
Legitimate interests – We will process and use your personal data to offer and improve our products and services, send you marketing communications and research and development questionnaires.
Compliance with Laws – We will process and use your personal data to comply with our legal obligations under applicable laws.
As a consumer, you have the following rights with respect to your personal data under GDPR and the Data Protection Act.2017 in Mauritius. However, please be aware that we will comply to the extent required by law; in some cases, when we are legally required to keep your data as it is, we will refuse to comply with your requests. In such cases, we will explain why.
- Access to your personal data – You have the right to request access to your personal data. This also includes information about:
- a) the reasons why we hold your personal data;
(b) the categories of data we hold;
- c) our use of your personal data;
- d) who has access to your personal data (and their location);
- e) where your personal data may be transferred;
- f) the length of time we keep your personal data;
- g) if you have not provided us with your personal data directly, how we obtained it;
(h) your rights under applicable laws and the possibility of limiting processing; and
if we use your personal data for automatic decision-making, how we proceed. If you would like to obtain a copy of the personal data we hold about you, please contact Customer Service by e-mail: [email protected] or using the online contact form.
Complaint to a regulator/supervisor – If you are not satisfied with the way we have treated your rights as a consumer or with our Privacy Principles, you have the right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority in the EU Member State in which you are located.
Deletion of your personal data held by Nina Del Sol Ltd. – If you no longer wish to interact with us, or no longer wish us to hold your personal data, you have the right to ask us to delete all of your personal data from our systems. However, please note that there may be legal obligations that we are required to comply with that require us to refuse to access your requests or to retain certain information.
Correction of your personal data – You have the right to ensure that your personal data is accurate and complete. If you have an account with ninadelsol.com, please log in to it and make the necessary corrections.
Limiting our use and processing of your personal data – You also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data in a particular way (for example, if you do not want us to create your profile for marketing purposes or send you marketing communications). Please contact our Customer Service by using our contact form.
Data portability – You have the right to receive a copy of your personal data in order to transmit them to another company. Please contact Customer Service through our contact form.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints about your privacy rights regarding your personal data, please contact Customer Service through our contact form.